It looks like russian fascists (as usual) try to blame others in their own crimes (via their paid agents). So what are the main nitpicking points?
"1. There’s a song called “Sunwheel”… an obvious neo-nazi white supremacist symbol.
2. They have songs titled “1648” and “Glare of 1768”. The only things of note in those years were two large-scale anti-Semitic pogroms which killed thousands.
3. There is a song called “Ukrainian Insurgent Army” – a group of Nationalists who fought independently alongside nazis and AGAINST Soviets during WWII. That’s pretty conclusive in itself."
1. I'd say it's a very speculative claim. I'd rather make an association with https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Halo_(optical_phenomenon)
2. There were quite a bunch of events during 1648 in Ukraine:
- From April 29 to May 16, the Battle of Yellow Water
took place, in which the Cossacks of Bohdan Khmelnytsky defeated the Polish army of Stefan Pototsky.
- On May 26, the Cossack army led by Bohdan Khmelnytskyi won a victory over the Polish troops in the battle of Korsun
- On July 12, the Cossack army under the leadership of Maksym Krivonos stormed the Polonsk fortress, the key to Volyn.
- On September 23, in the Battle of Pyliavtsi
, Bohdan Khmelnytskyi's army defeated the Polish army led by Mykolaj Ostrorog, Dominik Zaslavskyi, and Alexander Konetspolskyi.
- On October 6, the Ukrainian-Tatar army under the leadership of Bohdan Khmelnytsky besieged Lviv.
- On December 17 (27), Bohdan Khmelnytskyi
at the head of the rebel army triumphantly entered Kyiv
" - On February 29, the Bar Confederation was proclaimed in the church of the city of Bar.
- On June 21, the Haydamaks, members of the Koliiv Oblast, stormed the city of Uman, which was defended by the Bar's confederates.
- On July 14, the Haydamaks attacked Balta
, which then belonged to the Ottoman Empire. This incident provoked a war between Russia and Turkey
3. Conclusive by what criteria?
"The conference emphasized that "all combat capable population must support, under OUN banners, the struggle against the Bolshevik enemy
"Germans were a secondary threat compared to their main enemies (the communist forces of the Soviet Union and Poland)"https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Ukrainian_Insurgent_Army